Friday, February 18, 2011

Making Chocolate Ships

DSK, Messiah? But no! My 5



DSK: they will all fuck!?!

Well, just to tell you that I'm sick ass polls more than a year of the Presidential Election 2012 ... Just to tell you that I have more than tired of hearing that DSK is the messiah because a poll told us that he beat Nicolas Sarkozy's 22% of the second round of the presidential election!

The only thing we know about Strauss-Kahn is that this is a big fucker hard worker and he likes the pipes (see photo of the ticket to prove it!) ... And that's not enough for me to choose to vote for him at the Presidential Election! To choose, I expect the debates, ideas, programs and proposals ...

And when I hear or read some say they will vote DSK because it is "best positioned to beat Nicolas Sarkozy," I find it really pathetic ! Dictatorship polls has certainly become a reality then: - /

PS. If by chance, a pollster calls me for my opinion, I tell him "Shut up!"

PS2. it feels good to vent a little!


0 comments:

Post a Comment