Monday, February 14, 2011

Delta Dental Aetna Difference

Tag thirty days

It was a moment that I had already responded to a small tag. Fortunately, Reka thought of me:)

1) How many times have you been in bookstores, in libraries over the last thirty days?


1) Zero time 2) 1 to 10 times 3) More than 10 times

Answer 2.
2 times in my bookseller and 2 / 3 times in my bookstore.

2) How Books have joined since your PAL? (excluding borrowing library, a PAL is the stack which we do not shake off and can languish for years at home)

1) Zero 2) 1-5 3) More than 5

Answer 3: 13 (ahum. ..)

I bought

- Toxic Francoise Sagan (read and commented)
- Eyes silk Francoise Sagan
- Pauline George Sand
- A perfect life FS Fitzgerald
- Lots of love FS Fitzgerald
- Ida Irene Nemirovsky
- Dreams of Laura Kasischke boys
- nothing but happiness from Laurie Colwin
- A reasonable suspicion of Stefan Zweig
- A majestic literary fossil
Mark Twain - The mirror Edith Wharton (Mon - ticket on the way) I received

:

- A die mahogany disappeared and other economic news Christian Ost (read and commented)
- -Eye Margaret Atwood's Cat

3) How many books in your LAL over the last thirty days?

1) Zero 2) 1 to 10 3) Much more

Answer 2 Reka but I must say that when a book tempts me, I can not let the title on a list. I'd rather go buy it directly (which does absolutely not mean that I will read it immediately, the paradox is this:))
LAL my size is directly related to my portfolio .. .

4) A book read in full over the last thirty days? Was it part of PAL? Is this a new purchase?

1) No 2) Yes, and it was part of the PAL 3) Yes, and it's one of my year acquisitions

Answers 2 and 3.
In theory, all my books read were part of my PAL at some point ^ ^ I read "The Wuthering Wind," "A French novel" and "someone else" who were hanging around my PAL for a year but I also read recent acquisitions as evidenced by the list above. PAL
My book contains no surrender, only books waiting ...

5) A challenge initiated during the last thirty days?

1) Challenge? 2) Started yes 3) No more same

Answer 2.
I started the Challenge Sagan launched by George Challenge and 100 years of American literature revived by Marion.

I refer to this tag Choco , Clara, George , Mango, Keisha liliB and if they agree;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment