Friday, February 18, 2011

How Do You Clean White Leather

rules twittage ...



These are just my "3 laws of robotics" to me!

If you start to follow me on Twitter, you must know my few rules twittage! They are not numerous but they are fundamental ...

1. Twitter before I do anything to make the eve on my favorite subjects: politics, Touraine, Music, Photo, Geek, Nawak etc. ...

2. I want a Time Line readable and usable ... I do not race followings and I do not therefore follow back!

3. I answered politely and consistently to all tweets sent to me (well almost!)

4. I totally fucks my number of followers (although I like to see the counter go up !)...

5. I am never a follower if we never had before trading on twitter. For besides the day before, twitter is for me usability.

So now, before you click "subscribe", think of it! Nobody forces you to follow me ;-)))



0 comments:

Post a Comment