year ending, the time has come for the record ... During the year 2010, I enrolled in no less than 21 (!!!) challenges 13 more than last year (!!!)
Result races (yes, because when one aims to overcome these challenges, it becomes a race ...):
As for challenges which are closed in 2010
Challenge launched by Saphoo
9 / 1
A challenge which I really enjoyed participating because it allowed me to discover of promising new writers such as Victor and Helen Rizman Grémillon.
Challenge launched by the pen and page
3 / 3
A challenge that would make me discover the Müller but when I finally preferred Stefan Zweig (I need to clarify the reasons?:))
Challenge launched by Fashion
5 / 1
I love the web-novel and film adaptation, challenge or not, I will continue to publish these kinds of tickets when I get the chance.
Challenge launched by Pimpi
2 / 1
My post on "War and Peace" should have been released today but unfortunately I do not have enough time to devote to reading. This is only a postponement because I intend to read Tolstoy (I also bought "Anna Karenina" there are few!) Case to be continued ...
Challenge launched by Karine:)
7 / 2
A challenge which allowed me to discover English classics like "Jane Eyre" or "Pride and Prejudice" . I do indeed account not stop there:)
Challenge launched by Karine:) and Carolina
2 / 2
To complete this challenge, I missed reading the Matches of the man. Again, this will come!
Challenge launched by Mary L
20/13
A classic must read each month for a year, probably the challenge that seemed the least restrictive because I was determined to "play dead people" anyway (and that's good More practically, they always agree with the contents of my tickets:))
Challenge launched by Yoshi73
2 / 2
I knew not Jacques Chessex, this challenge has allowed me to fill one of my many shortcomings!
Challenge launched by Players compulsive
8 / 6
Again, I know I will continue to explore American literature, classical or not, and in this sense, the challenge represented a godsend!
Challenge launched by Livraddict
3 / 5
5 novels I planned to read this year. I still have "The Book Thief" (started but not completed) and "Wuthering Wind" in which I'm eager to dive!
Challenge launched by Fashion
1 / 1
THE farce that challenge not only allowed me to discover a true Harlequin and talk (almost) without shame but also gave rise to a new of my own that I took great pleasure in writing! (By the way, who is the winner?)
Challenge launched by Daniel
0 / 2
my missed appointment in 2010 but San Antonio will come in due time :)
In terms of challenges for unlimited or which are closed in 2011
Challenge launched by me
13/37
Like always provided these collections at bargain prices that allow readers to gain an idea of the universe of an author. I still have my tablets in twenty books just waiting to be read!
(PS: the summary is accurate, then I think ...)
Challenge launched by Sense and Sensibility
3 / 13
In I still have many titles of the eye in this list, including "The Invisible Man" and "The Old Man and the Sea"!
Challenge launched by George
1 / 4
a percussive style that the author I discovered through this challenge! It is not impossible that I read several of his works by the month of March!
Challenge launched by Theoma
5 / 7
Many of my favorites are in my PAL. So I think without going too far exceeds the number that I provided:)
Challenge launched by Choco
7 / 12
I had enrolled for 3 to 6 songs and then there is my PAL tells me that what I get at least 12 titles. Japanese literature is still a mystery to me but I intend to devote a few extra hours of reading!
Challenge launched by Anneso 4/3-4
A challenge that I have officially ended but given my affection for the genre, I do not count stop in so good way!
Challenge launched by Schlabaya
12 (+ two biographies) / 7
I still "Apocalypse Baby" and "The extraordinary life of ordinary people" to reach 2%. I think that's it for this literary season (even if it is possible for me to read the latest Houellebecq / Nothomb / Claudel in a more or less close).
Challenge launched by Reka
0 / 3
Gunzig Thomas, Nicolas Ancion Jacqueline Harpman, Nadine Monfils, authors of my country to (re) discover and make yourself known!
Challenge launched by Fashion
0 / 1
The title and the conditions of this challenge makes me laugh so much that I am committed to register (many titles fall into my PAL this challenge, which my faith very fortunate!)
year 2011 promises to be much calmer since I lost count of participating in other challenges that those for whom I have already begun. The challenges are interesting initiatives in that they can find a theme, country or several works by the same author.
hands so I do not question their relevance but the pressure they can exert on the reader than I am.
the past month, while I drew up a balance sheet of what I had to read my various challenges to close, I realized I did not necessarily want to read these titles then immediately.
I am not wanted to risk missing out on a book due to time or attention or to tarnish my reading pleasure for some virtual stickers.
At the end of the year, I realized that my reading habits have changed, ever guided by additional delays (partnerships, common readings, challenges ,...).
Without in any way waive these forms of exchange that I find very rewarding nonetheless, I now avoid too put me on the back and rediscover the joy and power draw of a book to suit my mood. The pleasure reading without constraints, in fact the dream of every player:)
I wish everyone a happy new year 2011 and readings that will thrill you!
0 comments:
Post a Comment