tagged by Clara and Mango, I had to rummage in my distant memories to answer questions.
1) When you were little (e), that you answer the question "And you, what do you do when you grow up (e)?"
If I remember correctly, the first job which I thought was hostess Air ... To think that the idea of speaking several languages while traveling and gorging myself with sandwiches at half frozen I liked.
It seems that I changed my mind when my parents told me that I would not see much of the country, my language practice would be limited to "tea, thee, tea, coffee, Coffea, coffee" and my job is primarily to crunching arm during the first 5 minutes of flight.
I know I had a brief phase where I wanted to be a singer (Frank Sinatra impersonator, more precisely, yes laugh ...). I trained diligently elsewhere on my channel karaoke. Hmm ... after brief
that I dreamed of being a writer and somehow, I always kept my child's soul ...
2) What were your bd's and favorite cartoon?
I think I have read all the Tintin, the (Small) Spirou and Bob and Bobette. After I went to Agatha Christie to overdose (which is why I am unable to read at the moment).
As for cartoons, there were "Denver the Last Dinosaur" ("it's my friend and more, Denver the last dinosaur, comes from a world vuuuuuuu never again!"), The Snorky, Mimi Cracra The Knights Zodiac, Goldorak (Daktarus ah!) and of course I still know Boumbo the generic heart ...
3) What were your favorite games?
I played mostly at Monopoly (I could not help but cheat when I played only with my brother, he never understood why I always wanted to do absolutely the bank ...). In
good girl I was, I also had a "Shopping Follies" and "Shaping the mode that far from creating a vocation in me has given way to" draw is won, " a kind of Pictionary (which has also failed to initiate any talent ...).
I played a lot with the "Mysteries of Peking" (Asian variant "Clue") and "Stratego" (where I also cheated by changing my flag room while it was not ...) and I loved too "Atmosfear"!
4) What was your best birthday and why?
That of my 25 years! A cozy little surprise party between funny people and two tons of food prepared by my mummy:)
5) What would you absolutely wanted to do that you have not already done?
The list is long ... Traveling! It's been so long since I have not taken off the feet of my house that I am not difficult in terms of the destination (any monetary proposal is of course welcome). As long as the journey is not done by boat. Even a luxury cruise on a big yacht where no one feels (supposedly) not seasick, thank you but no thank you. In contrast, for the world tour in Orient Express, I'm all ears! Eating in a restaurant
star just to say that "their reputation is really overrated," bungee jumping (but I feel that I lack courage / suicidal thoughts at the crucial moment), have very long hair (there's always a moment when the scissors me itch), swim with dolphins (yes you can chuckle, but does that right now, I'd like), buy an old shack (at the seaside if possible) and completely patch up myself (good for mezzanine library, I probably should seek help ...). Finally
to achieve all this, I need to win the Euromillions!
Obviously, there is also a dream which I have already mentioned in question 1 ...
6) What was your first favorite sport? Ben
thin ... I think although it was the football ... My brother played in a club and I remember a memorable post-game awards ceremony. I was the only girl and I tackles a lot ... (always returns to this side cheat ^ ^).
Even today, I would play well in the ba-ball in a park. By cons, no way for me to watch football on TV, any sport for that matter. It bores me terribly (though I think the prize goes to cycling or even Formula 1). Anyway I'm not on TV so the problem is solved ...
7) What was your first music idol?
I think it was first Chantal Goya can be of Edith Piaf, then there was Whitney Houston. The first CD I received was the Hit Box 90 (I always).
Damn, I was only 8 years old at the time we listened to it.
8) What is the greatest gift of Christmas (or equivalent) you received?
No memories more memorable than others, but I know I've been spoiled many times. But I remember the worst gifts received for Christmas. A tangerine offered by a nurse during a hospital stay during the holidays, she eagerly tangerine to retire hands 2min later when she remembered that I could not eat anything ...
Arghhhh ...
I dedicate this tag to Reka (because she likes it ^ ^), Choco (ditto ^ ^), George (ditto ^ ^) restling (even if it meets the next year ^ ^) and all those who want or I have not appointed because they have already answered;)
I played mostly at Monopoly (I could not help but cheat when I played only with my brother, he never understood why I always wanted to do absolutely the bank ...). In
good girl I was, I also had a "Shopping Follies" and "Shaping the mode that far from creating a vocation in me has given way to" draw is won, " a kind of Pictionary (which has also failed to initiate any talent ...).
I played a lot with the "Mysteries of Peking" (Asian variant "Clue") and "Stratego" (where I also cheated by changing my flag room while it was not ...) and I loved too "Atmosfear"!
4) What was your best birthday and why?
That of my 25 years! A cozy little surprise party between funny people and two tons of food prepared by my mummy:)
5) What would you absolutely wanted to do that you have not already done?
The list is long ... Traveling! It's been so long since I have not taken off the feet of my house that I am not difficult in terms of the destination (any monetary proposal is of course welcome). As long as the journey is not done by boat. Even a luxury cruise on a big yacht where no one feels (supposedly) not seasick, thank you but no thank you. In contrast, for the world tour in Orient Express, I'm all ears! Eating in a restaurant
star just to say that "their reputation is really overrated," bungee jumping (but I feel that I lack courage / suicidal thoughts at the crucial moment), have very long hair (there's always a moment when the scissors me itch), swim with dolphins (yes you can chuckle, but does that right now, I'd like), buy an old shack (at the seaside if possible) and completely patch up myself (good for mezzanine library, I probably should seek help ...). Finally
to achieve all this, I need to win the Euromillions!
Obviously, there is also a dream which I have already mentioned in question 1 ...
6) What was your first favorite sport? Ben
thin ... I think although it was the football ... My brother played in a club and I remember a memorable post-game awards ceremony. I was the only girl and I tackles a lot ... (always returns to this side cheat ^ ^).
Even today, I would play well in the ba-ball in a park. By cons, no way for me to watch football on TV, any sport for that matter. It bores me terribly (though I think the prize goes to cycling or even Formula 1). Anyway I'm not on TV so the problem is solved ...
7) What was your first music idol?
I think it was first Chantal Goya can be of Edith Piaf, then there was Whitney Houston. The first CD I received was the Hit Box 90 (I always).
Damn, I was only 8 years old at the time we listened to it.
8) What is the greatest gift of Christmas (or equivalent) you received?
No memories more memorable than others, but I know I've been spoiled many times. But I remember the worst gifts received for Christmas. A tangerine offered by a nurse during a hospital stay during the holidays, she eagerly tangerine to retire hands 2min later when she remembered that I could not eat anything ...
Arghhhh ...
I dedicate this tag to Reka (because she likes it ^ ^), Choco (ditto ^ ^), George (ditto ^ ^) restling (even if it meets the next year ^ ^) and all those who want or I have not appointed because they have already answered;)
0 comments:
Post a Comment